Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Christmas List

I emailed my mom a very extensive, long Christmas list the other day. Her response was basically "haha. that's funny." Today I will be sharing just a few things that were on this list..



This is basically just a dream. There is no way on God's given earth my parents would ever pay almost $400 for a pair of boots. One day my prince will come... 






If you haven't checked out the Love 21 line at Forever, I strongly suggest you do!

3D TV with Internet so I can waste my days Netflixing

Forever 21 Fur Vest ONLY $24.50

I have somehow already talked my parents into buying this one
but of course they are keeping it stashed away until Christmas.


These are just a few things I sent my mom on my Christmas list. I will post again soon with more gift ideas (for myself.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment