Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Story People

Soo I have discovered this website and it is basically cute, interesting sayings that you can buy on prints, frames, cards and some other things. It is Story People and I have spent the last hour at work (shhhhh) looking through their hundreds of prints trying to find my favorites to share with you. The prints range from humorous to inspiring, I plan to purchase a couple of the more inspiring ones for myself soon. These would be perfect gifts for those people you just don't know what to buy for! 




Perfect gift for your significant other

I love how this adds for the most part at the bottom. 
Hilarioussss.

Candidate number one for my purchase 

Candidate number two for my purchase



Candidate number three for my purchase

Candidate number four for my purchase



I realize these might be a little hard to read so I have gone through and added the name and link for each print under each one (you're welcome.) I have also listed my favorites, which are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment