Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Just a Few More Days...

It is the week before Christmas. Actually, it is just a couple of days before Christmas. And who have I bought presents for? Myself. I spent about three hours in a huge mall yesterday shopping for none other than, myself. This seems like a huge problem to me. However, I don't think it's the selfishness in me.. I have reason to believe that I cannot make myself get into the Christmas spirit. (FYI- I am the type of person that LOVES shopping for other people, wrapping presents, etc.) Considering it is typically freezing and snowing this time of year where I live and this year it just happens to be about 75 degrees daily, it's kind of hard to believe Christmas is this weekend. Someone needs to get this "global warming" nonsense under control so I can enjoy this holiday season. I think I might just need to watch Prancer to help this girl out.

Today after attending my doctor's appointment, I am going to FORCE myself to shop for other people. Starting with my niece and nephew. I am obsessed with dressing my five year old niece like a miniature Rachel Zoe although my sister seems to hate it. What's she getting for Christmas this year? A fur vest, obviously. That way she will have no choice but to dress like RZ because anything I buy her, she has to wear out of courtesy. So today I will start my Christmas shopping and the hunt for the perfect Children's fur vest.


This is what I'm looking for but about $30 cheaper considering she is just like me (a slob.)




PS- I now have the cutest bedroom ever.. will share SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment