Friday, December 2, 2011

Another Christmas Wish

This Christmas wish is completely unattainable because I still live with my parents (lame, I know) and my mom cannot stand indoor dogs. A girl can dream though, right? Anyways, Meet Boo. He is a pomeranian, which is normally all furry and gross, but he is shaven! Personally I think this might be the cutest puppy I have ever seen in my entire life. I found him while browsing on pinterest.. only to find out that he has a book about him and a facebook page with more than 2 million likes! Now prepare yourself for an overdose of cuteness.. 









This dog just makes my heart melt. So mom, if you're reading this: I think it's time you get over your fear of indoor dogs. I mean seriously.. how can you not love this face??

No comments:

Post a Comment