Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Infinite Possibilities

First of all, I apologize for the lack of posts. I've been feeling a little less than creative lately for whatever reason. So today, to slowly get myself back in to the groove of things, I've decided to make a post all about infinity scarves, just in time for this disgusting cold weather. Time to get myself out of the uncreative funk and back into the swing of things...

Unique and warm
lulus.com $23

Everyone needs a good basic infinity scarf in their closet
and this one just so happens to come in lots of great fall colors!
urbanoutfitters.com $29

A little more expensive but it's Michael Kors... 
enough said
piperlime.com $68

LOVE this pattern
anthropologie.com $68

I am OBSESSED with this Missoni scarf.
If anyone would like to donate this to my closet, feel free.
shopbop.com $154


Enough about scarves...this is more important. I have a HUGE project I'm working on and I can't wait to share! I've considered doing some posts about my progress along the way, but decided to wait until the end to post all of the before and after pics. Let's just all pray it turns out as amazing as I'm hoping.


No comments:

Post a Comment