Thursday, October 20, 2011

Boots, Boots, Boots

Yesterday I said I would blog about a new store we checked out but I just simply changed my mind (I tend to do that more often than not.) So today, I am going to show you my favorite boots for this fall! All prices, colors, heights, and so on.

Frye Melissa Logo Boot $388
A bit expensive but SO cute!
(I'm pretty sure I've seen Kourtney wearing something identical.)
Available on www.piperlime.com

Steve Madden Cadence $99
Everyone needs a boot similar to this in their closet.
aka go buy some now! 
Available on www.piperlime.com
Sam Edelman Pierce Boot $300
Personally, I am not a fan over over the knee boots
because I feel as if they're only appropriate for 
hookers. But if I had to chose one it would be this one.
Available on www.endless.com
Not Rated Paper Play Chocolate Buckled Wedge Boot $73
Even though the name is entirely too long, I kinda love these. 
Available on www.lulus.com 
Undercover Studs Boot $50
Cutest booties I've seen in a while!
Available on www.modcloth.com
Winning Strike Bootie $40
Ummm... Another cute bootie and for only $40? 
What more could you ask for?
Available on www.modcloth.com
Restricted Women's Derby Boot $80
I'm obsessed with these. Period.
Available on www.endless.com
Fergie Varsity $180
 If only I wasn't so tall and could wear heels..
Available on www.zappos.com


Ok, I'm done now. I could look at boots online ALL day. Comment and tell me which is your favorite!


1 comment: